HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PatientMental

avatar

Messages : 47
PTS : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game   2015-07-12, 20:18

Main story, all side missions & all Riddler trophys, riddles/breakables done. Load and head strait for Riddlers hideout for the final battle before full Knightfall

mediafire.com download/p9ket4ga0tk3zsv/nygma.rar
Back to top Go down
Ms7mido

avatar

Messages : 5
PTS : 1713
Date d'inscription : 2015-07-18
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game   2015-07-19, 12:38

Thats what i was looking for ! but i never done this before how can i import pls help cant find any help somewhere else
Back to top Go down
PatientMental

avatar

Messages : 47
PTS : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game   2015-07-20, 17:31

Ms7mido wrote:
Thats what i was looking for ! but i never done this before how can i import pls help cant find any help somewhere else

The save location should be in your steam folder under userdata & then under remote, and the folder starts with something like 28xxxxx, just replace the downloaded files there.
Back to top Go down
Ms7mido

avatar

Messages : 5
PTS : 1713
Date d'inscription : 2015-07-18
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game   2015-07-22, 08:42

PatientMental wrote:
Ms7mido wrote:
Thats what i was looking for ! but i never done this before how can i import pls help cant find any help somewhere else

The save location should be in your steam folder under userdata & then under remote, and the folder starts with something like 28xxxxx, just replace the downloaded files there.


THanks alot works great !
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

avatar

Messages : 43
PTS : 2401
Date d'inscription : 2014-08-30

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game   2015-07-28, 21:25

Hey, man! Thank you very much for the save! The trophies save me here! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PatientMental

avatar

Messages : 47
PTS : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game   2015-07-31, 18:49

Heitor Fraga wrote:
Hey, man! Thank you very much for the save! The trophies save me here! Thanks!

No problem, i figured people would want it, it saves alot of time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game   

Back to top Go down
 
PatientMental's Riddler fight/Knightfall save game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» GTA V modded save game
» Save games backup
» Fallout 3 Crash on Save fix!!
» Here it is
» Backup your Airport City

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Batman Arkham Knight :: SaveGames-
Jump to: