HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Origins Suit - Full Texture Dump for Armored Bat Suit Port

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracrius

PTS : 2095

PostSubject: Origins Suit - Full Texture Dump for Armored Bat Suit Port   2014-10-05, 16:43

I was asked to convert the Armored Batman suit to Arkham Origins unfortunately I can't start this till I get all the textures and I do not have the time or the patience to look for all of the suit textures as I had a hard enough time finding the textures I needed for the skins I've made! I have the chest, legs, cowl, and cape but none of the bump maps or anything. Sorry I found it a lot easier to find textures in the previous games as they at least seemed to keep the suit clumped together (all the textures loaded in a row) while in origins it seems to load half the suit then load a bunch of level crap and then random other parts of the suit =[. I'd even make it for more resolutions if someone will post the all the original textures. Otherwise its going to take me a couple of weeks and you'll only get high res lol
Back to top Go down
sevenspires

PTS : 2470

PostSubject: Re: Origins Suit - Full Texture Dump for Armored Bat Suit Port   2014-10-07, 12:40

Back to top Go down
http://www.nowbreathe.de
Dracrius

PTS : 2095

PostSubject: Re: Origins Suit - Full Texture Dump for Armored Bat Suit Port   2014-10-07, 15:16

Haha perfect! Strange he did not reply and point me there. Sam is who requested the Armored batman suit and who I originally in reply asked for a suit dump haha thanks man I've been really busy lately. Haven't even been playing but I can find time to do some photos hoping now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origins Suit - Full Texture Dump for Armored Bat Suit Port   

Back to top Go down

Origins Suit - Full Texture Dump for Armored Bat Suit Port
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1